Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Prayer request

Just a quick prayer request. Tonight I am on call again and ask for your prayers for the patients tonight. Dr. Renfro will be the surgeon on call with me. He was also on last night and worked today. We are getting supernatural energy for our work here. I was so surprised Sunday when I was post-call and still went hiking that day. That is the Lord's strength! It is different here and I can tell it is, because He knows our needs. By the way, my stomach is feeling so much better. I know it is your prayers. Thank you for sending emails and comments to this. I am so encouraged by them and would love to hear from you.
Take care!

3 comments:

  1. So glad the Hot Rod soup did the trick!

    May tonight's call for you, Dr. Renfro & all your patients--young & old--be a quiet, peaceful one. The Lord is your "shade."

    5 The LORD watches over you—the LORD is your shade at your right hand; 6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. Psalm 121:5-6

    Bless you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zsi-

    Just want you to know we love you and are praying for you! Can't wait to hear all of these stories face to face.

    When do you come home?

    Meredith & Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zsila,
    I'm so glad that you stomach is better. I am continuing to pray for you and the other doctors every day as well as each of the patients you mention in your stories-my list is getting long! It has been such a blessing to me to have this connection to you through your blog and to be able to feel a part of what you are doing. I count it a priviledge to daily lift you and your paients to the Lord. Thanks for blessing me through your obedience to the Him.
    Many Blessings and love to you,
    Kathy B

    ReplyDelete