Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another amazing Mango Tree story

Yesterday we had another kid who fell from a mango tree come in. Unlike the previous boys, he was able to speak and was conscious. He never lost consciousness but was unable to walk, so he was carried in by family members. As I went to check on him, Clint, the son who is here with his father, wanted to videotape some patients and us to use back at home for encouraging others to help out. So, he video-taped me examining the boy and explaining his condition. The serious thing about this boy was that he could not lift his arms. If you held them up, they fell on his face. My heart sank. I knew he had neurological damage. What I liked about the use of the video was the fact that this was a chance for more people to hear and see a miracle. We prayed for him right then and gave him steroids. That night, still no change. Today, change. He lifted his arms for me!! Praise God. That is a miracle. We do not have modern science or neurosurgeons out here. Never mind, we have The Neurosurgeon. Again, praise God. I thought to myself today, God specifically healed him to lift his arms so he will lift his arms one day to praise God! Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Zsila! I'm touched to pray with an even greater expectancy for a revelation of Jesus' healing. Now He turned what was clearly a tragic fall, and some would say hopeless situation, into a story of restoration and hope. Even more, He used your exam of the boy as a tool for others to be able to witness a video confirming His glory and to motivate people to help others. Bless this young boy who has been healed by the best of all doctors--Jesus Christ. I pray many others will receive salvation as a result of the boy's testimony of healing and hope.

    Love,
    Mom

    13May the God of hope fill [us] with all joy and peace as [we] trust in him, so that [we] may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13.

    ReplyDelete